Who We Are:
This website, www.stilebridgegroundwork.com is owned and maintained by:
What we collect and how we use your information:
- Personal information given to us via our online contact form:
Contact Details: Given via our contact form for purpose of fulfilling orders or dealing with/responding to enquiries. We may pass these details onto suppliers to fulfil your requests and orders.
Payment Details: To process any orders.
- Information about your visit to our site and how we use it (using cookies):
Your IP Address: To understand how people use our site, diagnose or repair faults or to detect and respond to hacking or other criminal activity.
Technical Information about your browser: To understand how people use our site, diagnose or repair faults or to detect and respond to hacking or other criminal activity.
The pages you visit and activities whilst on our website: To understand how people use our site, diagnose or repair faults or to detect and respond to hacking or other criminal activity. (We reserve the right to pass on your information to any law enforcement agency or to comply with applicable laws or governmental requests.)
- We will hold your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes listed above.
- You have the right to be informed about any information we hold about you.
- You have the right to access any personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to have any inaccurate information we hold about you rectified.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased.
- You have the right to restrict use of your personal data.
- You have the right to reuse personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data.
If you have questions on how to exercise these rights, please contact us via the details provided or contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- Cookies may be from 3rd party companies such as Google, Bing etc. and from our own website. They are used to help us understand how you use our web site. We use that information to improve our web site. They are not used to identify individuals.
- Click HERE to understand more about cookies and what they are
Stilebridge Groundwork is a Limited Company
Registered Address | The Granary, Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9NT
Company No. | 07474343
VAT Reg No. | 107 2885 13